- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
The Lucky One Sweepstakes
Posted By Shruti Goradia On March 19, 2012 @ 9:14 am In Featured,Travel | Comments Disabled
One moment can change your life – you can be ‘The Lucky One’. You can win a trip for two to the Red Carpet Premiere Screening of the movie, The Lucky One – starring Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling.
Yes, that’s right – a trip for two to Los Angeles, CA. To enter, simply go to our Facebook Fan page, like us, enter your name, email address and upload a photo of the person, pet or thing you consider to be your lucky charm.
Based on Nicholas Sparks’ bestseller The Lucky One, Zac Efron stars alongside Taylor Schilling and Blythe Danner in this romantic drama directed by Academy Award® nominated writer/director Scott Hicks. The film will be released in theaters April 20th and is rated PG-13.
U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault (Zac Efron) returns from his third tour of duty in Iraq, with the one thing he credits with keeping him alive—a photograph he found of a woman he doesn’t even know. Learning her name is Beth (Taylor Schilling) and where she lives, he shows up at her door, and ends up taking a job at her family-run local kennel. Despite her initial mistrust and the complications in her life, a romance develops between them, giving Logan hope that Beth could be much more than his good luck charm.
Please read the Official Rules below before entering.
Enter now. 
THE SHUTTERFLY LUCKY ONE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SPONSORS: The Shutterfly Lucky One sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Shutterfly Inc., 2800 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065 (“Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding Rhode Island and Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, and possess a valid form of identification. Invalid or ineligible entries shall be excluded from consideration. Sponsor, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), directors, employees, officers, and each of their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) and those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) are NOT eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. By their submission of entry, entrants warrant that they are legally entitled and authorized to make such submission, either on their own behalf. In the event of a dispute as to the winner’s identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
3. TIMING: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. PDT on March 19, 2012 and continues until 8:59 a.m. PDT on April 01, 2012 (“Entry Period”). Online entries must be received by 8:59 a.m. PDT on April 01, 2012 to be eligible.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, visit the Shutterfly Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly  (the “Sweepstakes Website”), ‘like’ (or have previously ‘liked’) the Shutterfly Facebook page, then click on “The Lucky One” Sweepstakes tab, and following the entry instructions on the application. Entrants will be required to fill out and submit the entry form provided as well as upload a photo submission of the person, pet or thing that they consider to be their lucky charm (“Submission”). Upon filling out all required form fields and submitting the entry form, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes. As part of the entry, entrant must “Like” the Shutterfly Facebook page, agree to the Official Rules, and enter a valid email address.
Only one (1) entry per person. After entering the Sweepstakes, entrants have the option to share the Sweepstakes with their Facebook friends. Entrants will gain (5) five additional entries into the sweepstakes, each time an invited friend enters. ( Entries become the property of the Sponsor, not Facebook, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that his/her entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify his/her entry for any reason at any time, including if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor. By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the entry to be posted on the  Sweepstakes Website and other websites as Sponsor shall determine, in its sole discretion. Entrant agrees that Releasees are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. Releasees do not guarantee the posting of any entry.
All entries must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
The Submission may not contain any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties except those that are provided by Sponsor.
6. OWNERSHIP/USE OF ALL ENTRIES: By submitting a Submission, each entrant hereby grants to Sponsor, and to its licensees, successors and assigns, and any person or entity acting on its behalf, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost, irrevocable right and license to use, publish, exploit, modify, edit, transmit and distribute the Submission, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity for purposes without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS:
Sponsor will award one (1) “Prize” that includes: two (2) roundtrip airline tickets for the winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) via a Sponsor-selected air carrier from a major commercial airport selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, two (2) nights’ accommodations for the winner and Guest at three-star hotel (single room, double occupancy) in Los Angeles, CA, and transfers to and from the Sponsor-designated airport in Los Angeles, CA for the winner and Guest, and two (2) screening passes for the winner and Guest to attend the premiere screening of the movie The Lucky One.
Prize will be fulfilled as two (2) airline tickets, one pre-paid hotel room and the balance for the transfers to and from the airport in Los Angeles, CA provided in the form of a check, airport fees, service charges and/or facility charges, redeemable by filling in requested information and mailing back to the address indicated. Winner will be contacted by Sponsor to arrange trip details. Prize winner must provide all required information by April 5, 2012 for the necessary travel arrangements to be made or prize is forfeited. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, personal charges at lodging, food, beverages (including alcoholic beverages), merchandise, souvenirs, security fees, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner’s Guest must execute a liability/publicity releases prior to travel. The roundtrip air transportation element for the Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Winner and Guest are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for travel (i.e. passports, if applicable). Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Approximate Retail Value (the “ARV”) of the Prize: Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000 USD).
The address of the premiere screening will be provided by Sponsor within a reasonable time prior to the premiere screening. The winner and Guest are advised to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the premiere screening start time. No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the premiere screening begins. If, for whatever reason, the premiere screening of the film is cancelled or rescheduled after the tickets are ticketed, no compensation with be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled showing of the movie. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the premiere screening is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
In the event the winner and/or his/her Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable for cash or credit and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion of the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No substitution of Prize except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local), and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes that he/she receives, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. Prize will be awarded if properly claimed.
Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
8. DRAWING: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all valid eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about April 2, 2012. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in its sole discretion. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules; any entry drawn or any potential winner identified thereby found at any time to fail to comply with these Official Rules will be held invalid and ineligible for award.
9. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email by April 3, 2012 following the drawing. Winner so notified must, within two (2) days of notice of award, complete, execute and return the provided Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including, where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the discretion of Sponsors) (collectively, “Affidavit”). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner by random drawing. The winner’s name will be available for six months after award of prizes by sending a self addressed envelope with sufficient prepaid postage to:
Attn: The Lucky One Sweepstakes
2800 Bridge Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Residents of Vermont do not have to include return postage.
11. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agrees to defend, release indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind, (including the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use, acceptance, or possession of a Sweepstakes prize, and/or participation in a Sweepstakes prize-related activity, including any action, claim or liability arising from the unauthorized submission of any information. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By accepting the prize, winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display winner’s name, state, and prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the internet, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
12. CONDITIONS: Entrants agree that by participating they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage due, or misdirected: b) Any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) Any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes. In the event that the Sweepstakes is infected by a computer virus/worm, or is not capable of running or being executed as planned (as a result of, but not limited to, an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, or technical failure) or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Sweepstakes Website, and winner will be determined solely by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect and/or non-disqualified entries. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. LAW: Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above. The language in these Official Rules shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in San Mateo County, California. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in San Mateo County and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Chicago, IL, New York City, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA, San Mateo, CA or Dallas, TX (whichever is closest to entrant’s residence); provided, however, if none of these locations are convenient for the hearing, the parties may mutually agree on an alternative location. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Mateo County, California. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/10785/the-lucky-one-sweepstakes/
URLs in this post:
 Enter now.: http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
 https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly: https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
 the: http://www.facebook.com/warnerbroscine
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.