We’ve implemented a new customer review feature on the Shutterfly site and we’re excited to hear what you have to say about our products.
All you have to do is visit our holiday cards page and take a look at all the designs we offer. Pick your favorite one and write a review telling us what you love about it.
We will pick 5 lucky winners at random on September 17th. Each winner will get $50 credit for Shutterfly.
Does that sound like fun? Let’s get started…
- Visit our holiday cards page.
- Choose your favorite product and click on the number next to the stars.
- If the stars do not show for your favorite design – then click the orange “Quick View” button. On the left-hand side click the link that reads “View all details for this design.”
- Towards the bottom of the page is a purple button that reads “Write a Review.”
- Please use your Twitter handle as your nickname so we can track your review.
- As soon as your review gets approved you will receive an email that your review is live.
- Click on the link in the email and it will take you to your review. Tweet the review using the tweet button and add the hashtag #SFLYreview.
Once again, we’ll pick 5 lucky winners at random each week (25 total) until September 17th and give you $50 credit in your Shutterfly account to spend any way you like.
Thanks so much for your help, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.