- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
Capturing Back to School Memories
Posted By Jessica G On August 20, 2013 @ 7:00 am In Family | No Comments
We recently offered some cool ideas for taking back-to-school photos, so we thought it would only make sense to offer some ideas on what to do with those photos, as well as other ideas to record a child’s growth with each new school year.
Here are a few fun ideas to capture back-to-school memories:
1. Create a photo flip book  incorporating pictures from the first day and the last day of each school year. Consider adding in photos from school events, milestones, awards, and maybe even scan in report cards so each photo book is a complete record of each school year.
2. A myriad of school paperwork, artwork, and notices are sent home throughout the school year, so why not turn the first day of school photo into a functional magnet  that can keep everything hung up on the fridge or bulletin board?
3. Collect photos from each school year and turn them into a collage print , poster or desk plaque. It’s truly personalized artwork for your home or office.
4. Fill out a free, downloadable interview to record their likes, dislikes, funny sayings, etc. It will be amazing to read through them each year to see how your child has progressed, interests have evolved, etc. Click here  to download an interview form.
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/14547/capturing-back-to-school-memories/
URLs in this post:
 photo flip book: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
 magnet: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/customer-favorites/magnets
 collage print: http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-prints/so-much-love-collage-canvas-print
 here: http://www.petitelemon.com/Fun/PetiteLemon_BackToSchoolInterview.pdf
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.