Doodle on the Shutterfly Photo Story iPad app is fun at your fingertips.
Our new doodle features lets you add your own touch to any photo book with drawings and words. Decorate your favorite photos (think crowns, mustaches and more), paint a mini masterpiece, or add a hand-written note for Grandma. You can add doodles to photos on your iPad or even doodle on a blank page. Choose from several brush types and a vast palette of colors. This fun feature is perfect for kids and adults alike.
Steps to use the Doodle feature:
- Download and install the Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad.
- Open a new or existing photo book project. Once in the project, tap on the “+” sign on the right hand side and select “Add Doodle”.
- Choose if you want to Doodle on a photo or on a blank canvas and get started.
- Doodles are saved as photos and can be found under the Doodle tab.
- To add to the project, just drag and drop on to the page just like you would a photo.