Shutterfly has recently introduced the option to use Facebook photos in your Simple Path photo books. We’ve been very thoughtful about why you’d want to print your Facebook photos and how you want them to appear in your photo books. Here’s what we’ve done to help you make the most of these images.
- Now you can have a physical copy of the photos you have uploaded to Facebook without having to add them again to Shutterfly. You can also use your friends’ photos in your photo book creation as long as their permission settings give you access to their images.
- When you add Facebook photos to your Simple Path photo book, we use the date uploaded to Facebook to layout your story over time.
- Our layouts are smart and know that Facebook photos in most cases are not as high resolution as the original images taken with the camera. So our layouts adjust automatically to include your Facebook photos in areas of your photo book that will optimize the quality of the printing
- In addition to being able to use Facebook photos in your photo books, don’t forget that with our new ‘my computer’ tab you can easily access the original images on your computer – or other photos that you haven’t added to Facebook – and see them in your book without first having to upload them to Shutterfly.
- Share your photo book to Facebook when you’re done. It’s easy to find your sharing options under the ‘project’ menu in the top right corner. You can share your book project back to your Facebook feed for your friends to see or select certain friends and share with them via email.
Check it out and let us know what you think of this new feature in photo books!