Have you ever come across unique photo books on Shutterfly Gallery that don’t match our Shutterfly templates, and wondered, “How did they do that?” The answer is digital scrapbooking, which is an electronic form of paper scrap booking, and is created using software (such as Photoshop) instead of scissors, glue and paper.
If you’re interested in learning more about digiscrapping, Scrapper’s Guide has come up with 4 FREE video tutorials to help you get started. You’ll learn how to:
- Sign up for a Shutterfly account
- Prepare your pages for uploading
- Upload and adjust your pages, and
- Put the final book together
If you like learning more about scrapbooking and would like a designer kit and an expertly designed Shutterfly-friendly album each month, consider checking out the Scrapper’s Guide membership program called Digital Scrapper Premier and saving over 70% off store prices.
Scrapper’s Guide also offers tutorials on:
- Cool features of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
- How to design top notch scrapbook pages
- How to take superior photos
- About creatively fixing and enhancing photos
- Creating a Shutterfly photo book featuring your digiscrapped pages
Hope that helps! Now get scrapping!