Shutterfly just introduced the ability to use Facebook photos in Simple Path photo books. Now you can pick your photo book pictures from virtually anywhere – your computer, your Shutterfly account, your Facebook account, and Facebook photos where you’ve been tagged.
To help you get started, I’ve put together simple step-by-step instructions. Give them a try and you’ll see how fast and easy it is!
1. Get started by going to shutterfly.com, clicking on Photo Books and then choosing Simple Path – where you’ll be able to use photos from your computer, Facebook, or your Shutterfly account to create your book (if you’ve logged in).
2. Choose a photo book size. Personally, I love our larger-sized books, and for this project I’m going to go with an 8×8. Keep in mind that Facebook stores at low resolution, so image quality may suffer when using larger image templates. Check out our FAQ for more information.
3. Get your Facebook photos by clicking on the “Add Pictures” button. Now Click on the “Facebook” tab. If you’re not already logged into Facebook, follow the instructions on the screen to connect to Facebook. Once connected, you’ll have access to the photos in both your Facebook account and your friends’ accounts. Access to your friends’ albums depends on the privacy settings they’ve set.
4. Click on the photos you want to add to your book in the photo selector. You can also include pictures stored on your computer or in your Shutterfly account. When you’re done selecting photos, click the “Add to Photo Book” button at the bottom of the photo selector and Simple Path will populate your book for you!
5. Customize your book. Now you can change the style of your book, arrange your pictures, and add captions. And when you have everything perfect, just click “Order Book”.
From Facebook to photo book: it’s that easy! Check it out and let us know what you think.
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog