- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
Holiday Cards Made Easy
Posted By Melissa M On November 13, 2010 @ 7:00 am In Family | 2 Comments
I really enjoy sending and receiving holiday cards – especially Shutterfly holiday photo cards …it’s the highlight of the season for me! Life is busy and it’s hard to catch up with everyone during the year, so it’s a joy to see pictures of the kids growing and to read about wonderful family trips and highlights from the past year.
This year my goal is to order my holiday cards before Thanksgiving…here’s a little bit of advice that I hope you find helpful when you go to make your holiday cards.
1. Take my family picture early. Done! I always set time on my family’s calendar to take a family photo no later mid-November. If you don’t have time for a family photo this year, take a collage of photos from a trip earlier in the year…it’s fun to show family events from the year.
2. Select my card design. After I know which photo (or photos) I’m using, then I select my card design. This helps me narrow down the design selections – since there are so many beautiful ones to choose from. I’m going to use a collage card this year, so I can have one family picture and then rest will be of my son.
3. Order card. I typically like to write little recap from the year, but if you don’t have time (like me this year), simply write a greeting and then hit the order button…it’s that easy – only a few minutes from start to finish! Here’s a card I made in 5 minutes and I think it’s the one I’ll be sending!
4. Matching address labels. I also like to order matching return address labels  on Shutterfly – one less step I have to think about when I’m putting together the cards at home.
5. Address and sign my cards in comfort. Most important tip – when you go to address your holiday cards…enjoy it with a cup of hot coco (or a glass of wine!) and some Christmas carols. It’s my little peace and quiet (after my son goes to sleep) to say hello and give thanks to all my wonderful family and friends.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year – whatever your holiday greeting – I hope you enjoy making and sending your Shutterfly holiday cards this year!
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5811/holiday-cards-made-easy/
URLs in this post:
I really enjoy sending and receiving holiday cards – especially Shutterfly holiday photo cards: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.shutterfly.com%2F5811%2Fholiday-cards-made-easy%2F&media=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.shutterfly.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fholiday-photo-card-2.jpg&description=Holiday%20Cards%20Made%20Easy
 return address labels: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/address-labels
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.