Everyone I know is on Facebook, including several close friends, and every time I see their photos in my news feed I want to tell them, “put those in a photo book, they’ll look so much better!”
Now that the holidays are here, I’ve got an excuse to practice what I preach. Here’s what I’m going to do: create a photo book for 3 of my good friends, using the photos they’ve posted to their Facebook accounts.
You can do that? Really?
Really. And it’s easier than I could have imagined. Here’s how.
1. Go to the Simple Path photo book page and choose a photo book size. Personally, I like the 5×7 and 7x9s because the images take up more of the page space, but you can use any size you like. They all work well
2. A dialogue box will appear asking you to add pictures to your book. Click on it
3. Another dialogue box will appear giving you a choice of where to get your pictures. Choose the Facebook option
4. The Facebook option includes a field that says ‘search friends photos on Facebook’. Click on that field. You’ll now have access to your friends’ pictures. Choose the ones you like and click the ‘add to photo book’ button
5. Your images will now populate into your photo book. Repeat this process until you’ve collected the images you want
6. Now you can arrange the images, choose another book style if you like, add text, and you’re done!
It took me 30 minutes to whip up a great looking photo book for my good friends, and I know they are going to LOVE it.
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog