- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
Make baby’s first year unforgettable
Posted By Lara H On April 7, 2008 @ 9:00 am In Family | 2 Comments
Your baby’s first year is an incredibly special time, and it only happens once, so I highly recommend that you capture the year’s details in images and words. To get you motivated, take a look at Kylie1’s “Jack ”. It’s more than photos. His mom has taken the time to really document his first year.
She also has a wonderful list on page 21 of milestones that he reached in his first year and how old he was – from rolling over and sitting up, to recognizing his name, and first words.
Here are some of her other ideas for inspiration:
• Announcement – how and when they told friends and family that he was on his way
• Name – what his name means, and what other famous people have it
• Astrological sign – what his astrological sign is and what that says about his personality
• Pop-culture – what the top music, movies and TV shows were the year he was born
Incorporating even a few of these will help you create a meaningful keepsake about your baby’s first year.
Do you have unique ways of remembering your baby’s first year in a photo book ? Let us know by commenting on this article.
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/72/make-babys-first-year-unforgettable/
URLs in this post:
 Jack: http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg2YNWbJs0YgYD3tSc
 photo book: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books?cid=PICTURETHIS
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.