Spring is right around the corner! And what better way to celebrate than by flying a kite! Whether flying outside or even in your living room, our kid’s kite is sure to be a hit.
White card stock
String or yarn
Making our kite is easy!
1. Print out kite shape on card stock (choose our Play or Run kite!)
2. Make a cross using 2 straws and cut to size
3. Glue straws, with the vertical straw over the horizontal straw
4. Punch a hole over the 2 white circles
5. Tie string from one hole to the next, making a loop
6. Tie a long string to the middle of the loop, as the flying line
7. Attach ribbons to the bottom of the kite as a tail
8. Go fly your kite!
Find Petite Lemon on Facebook!
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog