- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
Fun Easy Kids Craft: Make a Kite
Posted By Jessica G On March 15, 2011 @ 7:00 am In Family | 4 Comments
Spring is right around the corner! And what better way to celebrate than by flying a kite! Whether flying outside or even in your living room, our kid’s kite is sure to be a hit.
White card stock
String or yarn
Making our kite is easy!
1. Print out kite shape on card stock (choose our Play or Run kite! )
2. Make a cross using 2 straws and cut to size
3. Glue straws, with the vertical straw over the horizontal straw
4. Punch a hole over the 2 white circles
5. Tie string from one hole to the next, making a loop
6. Tie a long string to the middle of the loop, as the flying line
7. Attach ribbons to the bottom of the kite as a tail
8. Go fly your kite!
Petite Lemon 
Find Petite Lemon on Facebook !
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/7351/fun-easy-kids-craft-make-a-kite/
URLs in this post:
 Play or Run kite!: http://www.petitelemon.com/PetiteLemon_Kite.pdf
 Petite Lemon: http://www.petitelemon.com/
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PetiteLemon
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.