Pictures are the hero of photo books, but a lot can also be done with layout. While perusing the All New Custom Path Share Site, I came across some clever ways customers are designing their pages to emphasize certain images. Check out five of my favorites:
1. Silhouettes – A photo strip of silhouettes captures the playful personalities of a group of kids.
2. Faded background – Using photo as the faded background and placing a portion of the original image on top, a few good men stand out in a crowded shot.
3. Cooking collage – The secrets of a delicious family recipe spill across a two-page spread that acts as a visual baking guide.
4. Pop art – An image of a child becomes Andy Warhol-inspired pop art when the picture is duplicated four times with color variation.
5. Photo frame – Not all family snapshots become the holiday card, but images left on the cutting room floor make a great frame for a photo book page.
What are your favorite All New Custom Path layouts? Let me know by commenting on this article.