Pictures are the hero of photo books, but a lot can also be done with layout. While perusing the All New Custom Path Share Site, I came across some clever ways customers are designing their pages to emphasize certain images. Check out five of my favorites:
1. Silhouettes – A photo strip of silhouettes captures the playful personalities of a group of kids.
2. Faded background – Using photo as the faded background and placing a portion of the original image on top, a few good men stand out in a crowded shot.
3. Cooking collage – The secrets of a delicious family recipe spill across a two-page spread that acts as a visual baking guide.
4. Pop art - An image of a child becomes Andy Warhol-inspired pop art when the picture is duplicated four times with color variation.
5. Photo frame – Not all family snapshots become the holiday card, but images left on the cutting room floor make a great frame for a photo book page.
What are your favorite All New Custom Path layouts? Let me know by commenting on this article.
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog