- Picture More - http://blog.shutterfly.com -
5 Inspiring Photo Book Layouts
Posted By Heather M On June 2, 2011 @ 7:00 am In Photo Book Ideas | 7 Comments
Pictures are the hero of photo books, but a lot can also be done with layout. While perusing the All New Custom Path Share Site , I came across some clever ways customers are designing their pages to emphasize certain images. Check out five of my favorites:
1. Silhouettes – A photo strip of silhouettes captures the playful personalities of a group of kids.
2. Faded background – Using photo as the faded background and placing a portion of the original image on top, a few good men stand out in a crowded shot.
3. Cooking collage – The secrets of a delicious family recipe spill across a two-page spread that acts as a visual baking guide.
4. Pop art - An image of a child becomes Andy Warhol-inspired pop art when the picture is duplicated four times with color variation.
5. Photo frame – Not all family snapshots become the holiday card, but images left on the cutting room floor make a great frame for a photo book page.
What are your favorite All New Custom Path  layouts? Let me know by commenting on this article.
Article printed from Picture More: http://blog.shutterfly.com
URL to article: http://blog.shutterfly.com/8623/5-inspiring-photo-book-layouts/
URLs in this post:
 All New Custom Path Share Site: http://allnewcustompath.shutterfly.com/
 All New Custom Path: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
Copyright © 2009 Picture This. All rights reserved. Please recycle.