I love the flexibility of All New Custom Path because it lets me move photos and text anywhere, and gives me the option of adding unique touches like symbols, stickers and custom fonts that make my books look special.
If you’re a digital scrapbooker (using design software like Photoshop to create your pages), you probably love these features too, but also want the option of dropping in your own original pages.
The great news is, you can still digiscrap in All New Custom Path!
Digiscrapping with All New Custom Path
1. Select the Versatile Classic style (in Everyday Occasions)
2. For the title page, select the NEW full bleed layout from the navigation bar on the left-hand side
3. For each inside page, select the full bleed layout (choose 1 picture photo layouts)
4. For the front cover, select the full bleed layout. NOTE: If you leave the text box blank, no text will print
5. For the back cover, select the full bleed layout
6. For the spine, select the full bleed layout
7. The specs for All New Custom Path are identical to those used in Classic Custom Path for all book sizes EXCEPT the die-cut cover and the 8×11 pages. The 8×11 pages now have slight more bleed. Stay tuned for more information on the die-cut cover
If for any reason you’re not happy with your photo book, we’ll replace your order or you can return it for a full refund. Happy digiscrapping!
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog