Lots of people toss photos that don’t have anyone looking at the camera, but I love these images — especially when they are of my children. Kids ham it up when they realize they are in front of the lens so embrace the candid moments when your youngster is oblivious to having his picture taken and go in for the shot! Here are five places that serve as the perfect Summer backdrop for taking these artistic photos.
1. The Beach: Whether your child is wading in the tide, staring at a sea shell or constructing a sandcastle, the serenity of these moments make for stunning images.
2. The Car: Hop in the backseat when your family takes off on a road trip so you can get a good picture of your tot’s profile as he peers out the window.
3. The Fair: There’s nothing like roller coaster rides, carnival fare and game playing to keep your kid engaged. Capture these interactions on camera!
4. The Park: Follow your little one as he tears through an open field or climbs up a tree and take the action shots from an interesting angle.
5. The Campfire: Be it a bonfire or camp sing-a-long, the bright blaze of the natural flame can create an optimum situation for taking a silhouette shot.
Other Ways to Connect"Like" us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our YouTube Channel
Visit our Celebrations Digital Scrapbooking Blog