It’s hard to believe there was a time when our phones didn’t have everything we need at our fingertips with the touch of a button or tap of a screen. Today, we do most of our photography on our phones and with good reason. iPhones and other smartphones make it easier than ever to capture life as it happens, and then almost immediately share it with all of your friends and family. Share your photos in a fun way with a variety of custom iPhone cases from Shutterfly.
Chances are you and your friends or family might have the same make and model of phone. Have you ever accidentally grabbed the wrong one? It can be quite a hassle to correct a phone mix-up, especially because no one remembers phone numbers anymore. Or worse, have you ever dropped your phone only to have the screen or frame shatter into a thousand fractured lines? What if you could not only make sure that no one mistook your phone for theirs but also help protect it from wear and tear?
How? It’s simple. Create your own personalized iPhone 6 case or even iPhone 5 case to make your phone both distinctive and durable. Shutterfly makes it fun and easy to protect your phone in style!
Creating a Personalized iPhone Case
When you decide to make your case, there are infinite ways to personalize it to your preference. A great idea is to think of a theme for your phone, that really captures your personality. (Don’t forget to consider your wardrobe and other accessories. You can customize your phone to match your purse, or your jacket. While you are not going to replace your phone every season, you can easily switch up your phone case with the changing temperatures and trends).
Here are a few theme ideas for customizing your own personal iPhone case:
- Sports: If you are a sports fan, you can use your favorite team’s colors and a photograph from you or your friends at the game. These also make great sports gifts for your fellow sports team lovers.
- Pets: An iPhone 6 case is the perfect place to showcase your furry friend. Even though your phone is already likely to be full of photographs of Fluffy or Max, a case is a great way to always have your eye on man or woman’s best friend. Pet phone cases can also be great conversation starters.
- Wedding: You can show off your engagement or wedding photos. It was your big day and you waited a lifetime for it. A case featuring photographs from your nuptials can be paired with design colors from your wedding. These memento cases make great gifts for parents of the groom or bride.
- Floral: Flower pictures are classy and colorful. You can feature one particular plant or flower, or make a collage of all of your favorite pretty things. Grey day (or season) getting you down? Brighten up your mood with a bright and colorful flower photo iPhone 6 case designed on Shutterfly.
- Vacation: Make a vacation memory case. You know that vacation photo book you already created with Shutterfly? Well, all the photos you’ve used are already uploaded to the site and ready to be turned into a cool iPhone case as well. Remember when you gazed into the ocean from the chair on the beach and snapped that one breathtaking view? Or the moment you captured a stunning panorama of that mountain range? You can make a case out of that moment and enjoy that view over and over. Think of it as a screensaver for the outside of your phone. Not only will your case be protecting your phone, it will also remind you of your happy moment in time. (Remember to go back there whenever life gets a little too stressful.)
- Little Ones: Celebrate a new addition to your family. This will make for the best iPhone case ever! Whether it was nine months of anticipation, a seemingly endless wait for everything to work out, or a chance acquiring of a furry friend, a great way to celebrate the newest member of the family is with a picture of your growing family on your phone.
- Geometric: If pictures and photographs just aren’t your thing, shapes can be your friend. You can digitally create images with geometric patterns, or draw your own organic images. Once you see how neat it turns out and how easy it is to create, be prepared to fend off requests for phone cases like yours. As an artist you can use your iPhone case as an extension of your branding and create a personal iPhone case true to you.
It’s important to showcase your style. It’s equally as important to protect your phone from the usual hazards you encounter in your day to day life. It’s easy to take any image and create your very own customized iPhone case with Shutterfly. It simply involves uploading your pictures into a template, selecting your favorite colors and other details and then finalizing your own personal design. If you feel like you don’t have any pictures that are iPhone case worthy, you can use Shutterfly’s new art library feature where we have tons of stylish stock images and designs for you to choose from. The hardest part actually comes after you hit send, while you wait for your handy work to be shipped right to your door.
It wouldn’t make sense to change your phone all the time, but with a little bit of creativity you can make a case to match your every mood. Happy designing!