It’s a special love that you have been looking up to your whole life. These two people are the ones who taught you how to love and what a wonderful job they did. Your parents’ wedding anniversary is right around the corner and now is the time to celebrate the unique love that you have had the privilege of being a part of, the love that has been your inspiration.
The day your parents celebrate their wedding anniversary not only serves as a celebration of the love between the two of them but also, a celebration of how their love has grown over the years as the pillars of support for their children and their families. As your parents, and as husband and wife, the two of them deserve some extraordinary words that are worthy of the devotion they have put into their relationship. It is truly a great blessing to have loving parents and their wedding anniversary needs to be appreciated. The best way to do that is to tell your parents just how much their love has inspired you and the love you have found or aspire to find with your significant other. We’ve pulled together 30 wedding anniversary quotes for your parents, worthy of representing their life long love. This year, give your parents a gift that will touch their hearts and remind them of what their love is capable of.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- “Many years passed by, but your marriage doesn‘t become old, boring and dull.
It becomes priceless and amazing beautiful.
Happy wedding anniversary to you!”
- “I am glad I will never know why couples separate
And why couples fight.
I am so lucky,
Cause my mom and dad are each other‘s best friends.”
- “You two are a living example of how a couple can be committed to their love
And nurture a family‘s growth year after year.
Happy wedding anniversary to you!”
- “Your togetherness during ups and downs
Taught me teamwork.
Your tolerance for each other‘s mood and habits
Taught me patience.
You are such an amazing couple,
I blessed to call you my parents!”
- “Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.”
- “Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!”
- “Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary.”
- “I always thought that phrases like ‘once upon a time’ and ‘happily ever after’ only existed in fairy tales. But your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too. Happy anniversary.”
- “Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my mom and dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.”
- “You will never be able to renew your wedding vows, because you both have not let them expire in the first place. Happy anniversary mom and dad.”
- “You are the couple that all lovers wish to be,
And you are also the parents that all children wish to have!”
- “I am so blessed to have such a wonderful parents in my life.
Watching true love that you share make my heart fills up with joy.
Happy wedding anniversary to the best parents ever!”
- “I am lucky to call you parents
And I hope to find the love just like yours one day!”
- “You lift each other higher and you raised me to be the best I could be. Happy Anniversary, with all my love and thanks.”
- “Because of you both, the world knows Truth and Love exist. Keep these beliefs alive, and cherish one another. Happy Anniversary.”
- “Mom and Dad, I know love holds the most powerful force, and must be treated with care and respect. You both hold this force dear, and I wanted to say I love you and Happy Anniversary.”
- “I’m living proof that you two were meant to be.”
- “Mom and dad, I could not have asked for better parents growing up. And I could not have asked for a better model of a healthy marriage than you two. Thank you for providing that for me. I wish you two a happy anniversary!”
- “You guys are still an amazing couple! Happy Anniversary.”
- “Weird couples seem to make the best couples, and you guys are not an exception. Happy Anniversary mom and dad!”
- “Thank you for your commitment to each other. It provided stability for me as a child.”
- “You two could probably write a book on marriage, but I enjoy hearing your advice straight from the source.”
- “Love is often a lesson in learning how to accept yourself and others for everything that you are and everything that you will be. Watching my parents together has inspired me to find a love that is enduring and kind despite all of the obstacles that you might face. Thank you for teaching me this. Happy Anniversary mom and dad!”
- “Every year I have watched my parents go through life together. They have stuck together through thick and thin. That kind of love teaches you something about life, but it also shows you the depth of the human heart is endless. I admire parents for everything that they do for one another and everything that they have done for me as their daughter.”
- “My parents are role models for me. Their love is unconditional and enduring. Despite any challenges, they have always shown me that they can overcome anything together. That kind of love is more than the strength of a person, but the strength in a bond that is beautiful and kind.”
- “You are made for each other.”
- “If not for parents like you, I don’t know where I would be. Thank you for showing me love. Happy Anniversary.”
- “Congrats you two love birds! Thank you for your love. Happy Anniversary!”
- “It’s your anniversary, Mom and Dad. Your union is an accomplishment, something to always be celebrated, but not just today or special occasions, it’s something I can celebrate every day because of how much love you have given me and how much live you continue to give one another.”
These wedding anniversary quotes are filled with “thank you’s” and touching words for mom and dad. Who knows if we will ever really be able to thank our parents for the love that they have shown us, but these wedding quotes will get chip away a little bit of our debt to them. Pick your favorite quote and add a little more personalization, like a certain time you remember your parents teaching you what it means to love. Celebrate the foundation of your parents love with these wedding anniversary quotes! Make your mom and dad feel loved and appreciated, their smile will say it all!