Shutterfly is making it easier for you to make someone’s day with what may just be one of the best deals of the year and here’s why; we’re offering unlimited 4×6 and 4×4 photo prints, exclusively through the Shutterfly android and ios app. That’s right, when you download the app you can print to your hearts content and use your photos to share memories and let your loved ones know that they’re in your thoughts. There are unlimited ways to tell your friends, family or significant other you are thinking of them, but sometimes it can be hard to find the right words. Sometimes, you don’t even need words.
Our unlimited print offer is the perfect opportunity for you to create something unique and wonderful with your photos. A personalized collage, a framed photo or a print with a special sentiment scripted on the back are all perfect ways to say ‘just thinking of you.’ These are some of our favorite ideas for transforming your photos into tangible keepsakes to send when a friend’s in need or just for really no reason at all, but to make someone’s day.
Create a Photo Collage on Your Wall
A photo collage is a really fun way to tell someone that they’re on your mind. It brings together a special collection of photos, and in all reality, a special collection of moments that are gone forever and impossible to reproduce. Although you can never get any one of these moments back, you can relive the joy of each photo and share it with those you love. We’re not just suggesting you tape a bunch of your favorite photos together, try something a little more creative.
- Highlight a special event (vacations, anniversaries, weddings birthdays, reunions and the list goes on…) More likely than not, you have a bunch of photos from this momentous occasion so put them to use.
- Create collages in different shapes (hearts, letters, happy faces, a personal design, something unique to the special person receiving the collage)
- Add something extra with the collection of photos (initials, quotes and sayings, a souvenir from the trip or the wedding invitation)
Don’t Want to Hang your Photos on the Wall?
If you don’t want to place anything on the walls – think about stringing up the photos or using a clothespin. All you need is a piece of string and the pins. This will take you less time to create, but the collection of photos still makes the same impact and will do so in style. The string of photos will have a special string of meaning attached to it as well and will surely make someone feel extra special.
Framed Photos For Friends
They do say that it’s the thought that counts and they’re right, but “just thinking of you” gifts have never been so special and so enjoyable to put together. A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away and you can highlight this special moment for a loved one with a beautiful frame.
- Buy the perfect frame or decorate your own
- Add the perfect photo
- Viola! Now you have the perfect just because gift
Write a Special Note on the Back of Photos
A picture is worth a thousand words, but why not write a couple extra personal ones on the back of a photo? Adding a short but sweet ‘thinking of you note’ is a great way to look back on all of the special memories you’ve made, especially as we move into a new year. Whether you include a romantic quote for your significant other or some “just thinking of you” quotes for your closest friends, the personalized sentiment will only add to the euphoria of the gift. Add something that feels true to the two of you. Something special you know will make them smile.
- Photo of couple at the beach- “we were so sun burnt that day”
- Photo of friends laughing- “remember why we couldn’t stop laughing..”
Check out our favorite quotes below.
Thinking of You Quotes
These are just a few of our favorite quotes and sayings that are perfect to attach to a photo or write via note to let someone special know they’re on your mind.
Thinking of you quotes for him
- “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”
- “Just in case you foolishly forget; I’m never not thinking of you.”
- “Ever since I met you, no one else is worth thinking about.”
- “If you can’t get someone off your mind; it’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.”
- “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.”
Thinking of you quotes for her
- “You may be out of sight, but never out of my mind.”
- “It’s nice to have someone in your life that can make you smile even when they’re not around. I think about you all the time.”
- “When I count my blessings I count you twice.”
- “When I think of you nothing else seems to matter.”
- “Life’s truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way.”
Like we said, there are an unlimited amount of ways to tell your friends, family or significant other you are thinking of them. From photos on strings, to photos in frames and thinking of you quotes, your loved ones will love what you have created with your special memories. Offer Ends Soon! So, download the Shutterfly app today and take advantage of unlimited 4×6 and 4×4 free prints while it lasts.
What story will you tell with your unlimited photos?